Drummond Community Bank values the privacy of our customers and believe it is our fundamental responsibility to protect you and your information. Please review our policy below.
Protecting Your Privacy
It is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to recognize and respect the privacy expectations of all our customers and make available the privacy guidelines to all customers.
With the rapid growth in electronic commerce conducted over the Internet, Drummond Community Bank deploys online systems to facilitate the convenient delivery of services and it is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to safeguard our customer's sensitive information. Drummond Community Bank considers the privacy of our customer's personal information an important element of their trust and confidence in the bank.
It is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to collect, retain, and use the information about customers only where such information is believed to be useful and allowed by law to administer the business of Drummond Community Bank to provide products, services, and other financial opportunities to its customers.
Drummond Community Bank has established procedures to ensure the accuracy of customers' financial information and that it is current and complete in accordance with reasonable commercial standards. It is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to address any requests to correct any inaccurate information in a timely manner.
It is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to limit employee access to personally-identifiable information to those with a business reason for knowing such information. Drummond Community Bank has in place a training program to educate the employees so that they will understand the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy.
Drummond Community Bank maintains appropriate security standards and procedures regarding unauthorized access to customer information. It is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to take disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy responsibilities.
It is the policy of Drummond Community Bank not to reveal specific information about customer accounts or other personally-identifiable data to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use, except for the exchange of information with reputable information reporting agencies, to maximize the accuracy and security of such information, or in the performance of bona fide corporate due diligence, unless 1) the information is provided to help complete a customer-initiated transaction; 2) the customer requests it; 3)the disclosure is required by/or allowed by law (e.g., subpoena, investigation of fraudulent activity, etc.); or 4) the customer has been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and is given the opportunity to decline (i.e., “opt out”). If a third-party attempts by artifice or fraud to obtain confidential customer information from Drummond Community Bank, the bank shall file an appropriate Suspicious Activity Report.
If personally-identifiable customer information is provided to a third party, it is the policy of Drummond Community Bank to insist that the third party adhere to similar privacy principles that provide for keeping such information confidential.
Drummond Community Bank makes available this policy, and its management and employees stand ready to assist customers with concerns regarding financial privacy expectations.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Website Privacy Statement
- When you visit our website, we may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis and use it for internal review purposes only. This information may include the date, time, and length of your visit, the pages you visit on our website, the web browser used, the domain from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address (to determine location), links clicked and conversion information.
- Drummond Community Bank may use the information we collect to analyze and track data, determine what content is most popular, measure the number of visitors to different sections of our website, and assist us in making our website more useful to consumers based on their interests.
- The anonymous information about your visits may be collected by using various technologies, such as cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or other devices you may be using, such as a tablet or smartphone when you visit a website. The cookie is a randomly generated 18 digit ID number that uniquely identifies a web browser on a specific computer, but is not used to identify an individual person. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser and remember information about that device’s preferences when visiting the website again.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you block all cookies, you may find that certain features on our website will not work properly.
Links to Other Websites
- Our website contains links to other websites for your convenience and to help you obtain additional information about a product, service, or topic. Examples of sites to which we may link are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Transunion, Equifax, Experian, annualcreditreport.com, Apple & Google Play. We are not responsible for the data collection practices, privacy practices, or content of any third-party website to which drummondbank.com links. We invite you to review the terms of the individual privacy policies of any third-party website you visit.
- Access to Social Media portals through our website is offered for client convenience. No personal information is collected or stored by Drummond Community Bank when those portals are used.
Children’s Online Privacy
- Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 make known to us his or her personally identifiable information, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personally identifiable information.
- Drummond Community Bank is committed to protecting your personal information and privacy. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your data and provide server authentication and message integrity, allowing you to bank safely and securely online. There are sections of the Website where we ask for personal information, for example, when you complete our online contact form to submit an inquiry, apply for a loan, or register for our online banking system. If you plan to access these online forms, please be sure you read any applicable terms and conditions and always remember – Drummond Community Bank will never request sensitive financial or personal information via email or telephone.
Changes to this Website Privacy Statement
- Drummond Community Bank reserves the right to amend this Website Privacy Statement as needed to reflect legal and regulatory changes, technological advancements, or changes in Drummond Community Bank practices.
- How to contact us about this Website Privacy Statement: If you have any questions about our website or this privacy statement, please contact us at 888-424-6303 or email@example.com
- Last Updated: December 3, 2021