Whether you need financing for home repairs, fixing a vehicle, or taking a much-needed vacation, we can provide the best rate and term that meets your budget.
New Drummond Personal Loans
Life is full of changes and unexpected surprises. See if a Drummond Personal Loan can help you along the way.
Features and Benefits
- No origination fee & no prepayment penalty
- Check your rate without affecting your credit score¹
- Borrow $1,000 - $50,000*
- Low, fixed rates²
- Repayment terms of 3 & 5 years²
- Quick access to funds³
1. When you check your rate, we perform a soft inquiry on your credit report. This initial “soft” inquiry will not affect your credit score. If you complete the application process, we will perform a “hard” credit inquiry which may impact your credit score. If you accept a loan, repayment information will be reported to the credit bureaus.
* Your loan amount will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will qualify for the full amount. The minimum loan amount in GA is $3,100
2. Subject to credit approval. Available for residents of Florida, Georgia & Alabama only. No origination or application fee. Drummond Personal Loans feature rates no greater than 17.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR), with available terms of 3 years (36 months) or 5 years (60 months). Rate and term are based on creditworthiness, income, and information provided in your loan application. For example, if you are approved for a $10,000 loan at 11% APR for a term of 36 months, you will pay $327.39 a month and a total of $11,785.94 over the 36-month life of the loan. Your rate and loan amount may differ from the provided example. Longer repayment terms may have higher rates.
3. If you accept your loan by 5:00 pm ET (not including weekends or holidays), you will generally receive your funds the next business day. If accepted after 5:00 pm ET Monday-Friday or during the weekend or holidays, you will generally receive your funds two business days later.