Drummond Community Bank remains committed to taking every necessary precaution to protect our employees, customers, and communities in an effort to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to implement strategies that allow us to ensure we are available to serve you in our offices while supporting social distancing. Please see below the safety guidelines we’ve put in place to protect you and our employees:
* In accordance with CDC guidance, local government recommendations, and mandates, we require that both our customers and employees wear face coverings at all times in our offices.
* If you choose not to wear a face covering, we kindly ask you to use our full-service drive-up and other flexible banking services.
* Masks are available for your use at each of our locations.
* Our locations have daily overnight cleaning to ensure frequently touched areas are being disinfected and sanitized as well as periodic cleaning during the day for high touch surfaces.
* We have added directional signage, posters, and floor markers to help manage the flow of traffic and remind everyone of our responsibility to maintain social distancing.
* We have installed protective shielding at our Customer Service lines and a number of our desk locations.
As always, you will still have access to your accounts 24/7 via the DCB website at Drummondbank.com and via telephone banking at (888) 724-BANK.
We appreciate your patience with us at this time and will keep you informed of any changes in the coming weeks.