Overdraft Protection For Your Business
Protect and optimize your business accounts
A sweep account for businesses is usually an interest-bearing account linked to your primary business checking account. You set a minimum balance for your checking account and excess funds above that minimum are automatically transferred into your sweep account to earn interest. If your checking account balance falls below the minimum, funds get transferred out of your sweep account to prevent an overdraft.
Drummond Community Bank offers a variety of cash management services for every type of business. Contact us to to learn more about sweep accounts and how this service can help you optimize cash flow.
Get a business ZBA account in North Florida!
At Drummond Community Bank, our mission is simple. We strive to provide you with the very best banking services and sound business decisions all while giving back to the Florida communities we serve. To you we may just be a bank, but we’re a bank that wants to help you and your money grow. Learn more about Zero Balance Accounts, Sweep Accounts, and Overdraft Protections for businesses by visiting one of our branch locations in Bronson, Cedar Key, Chiefland, Cross City, Crystal River, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala, Trenton, and Williston!
Need Help Deciding?
If it’s your first time choosing a business sweep account, or you’re unsure which cash management services are right for you, we can help. The key to making a smart financial decision begins with understanding the benefits of each product and determining which one meets your goals.
Benefits of a Business Sweep AccountEnjoy business overdraft protection and optimize your cash flow with a sweep account. Other benefits include:
- Earn more interest: With your sweep account automatically putting excess funds into an interest-bearing account, your money will work harder for you.
- Automation: Take the burden of monitoring accounts off your plate. A sweep account automates and optimizes for you.
- Overdraft protection: Prevent your checking account balance from going into the negative with automatic overdraft protection.
Optimize Your Business’s Cash
- Cover accounts based on your needs
- Increase revenue and cash flow
- Automate deposits to a higher-yield account
- Sweep cash from multiple business segments to a single operating account